Lenz Project’s mission is helping companies realize the full potential of innovation to make your future-focused vision reality and inform your culture with creativity.
The value of Lenz
Inspired by start-up culture, we work with our clients to develop uniquely bespoke solutions and ways of bringing them to life together.
Lenz helps you build bridges connecting your company’s strengths with the power of new ideas and better ways of doing things. We recruit and build multidisciplinary project teams made up of the most innovative and productive people available to achieve your specific goals. The value we bring to the table can be summed up by three core principles:
- Leveraging the potential of start-up culture and innovative thinking to build your company’s future.
- Bringing you specially selected expertise from outside of your comfort zone – we build each project team with your unique purpose in mind, and you can recruit Lenz Project team members to join your company after the project.
- Focusing on a future oriented collaboration model that helps you build a culture of innovation and creativity that becomes an organic part of the way you work.
The Lenz Method maximizes team effectiveness by finding the right balance between previous experience and potential – and we build each team with your specific goals in mind.
Lenz starts by focusing on future potential and how it can accomplish your goals. Projects are structured in three steps:
- Defining your exact needs and building the best team to fit those needs – Lenz defines the unique requirements and scope of the project in close collaboration with our clients. Then we recruit the ideal multidisciplinary team to accomplish our clients’ goals.
- Project preparation, pilot phase, and final report – Our team is led by a project manager, who works closely with the client throughout the project. Because our mission is adding real value for our clients, the team’s concepts and ideas are tested in practice to prove their validity. The Lenz project team conducts extensive research with your input to draft a report fully capturing the solutions we develop.
- Future potential and secure recruitment – and after our final project report is delivered, you may opt to recruit either the whole team or individual team members for your organization. We will be happy to outline Pricing for this arrangement..
With Lenz, you can recruit talented professionals as full-time or part-time employees, and project-basecontractors. Recruiting part-timers and contactors is a great way for both parties to ensure compatibility with no extra recruitment or salary costs.
If it meets your needs you can also identify and recruit highly skilled and accomplished university students for summer jobs with superior productivity!
We tailor to solve any kind of challenge! Lenz provides experts for your needs in:
- UX Desing
- B2B and B2B2C marketing
- Technical engineering
- Finance & Accounting
- Visual UX designer
- Data science
- Start-up sales
- Marketing communication
- Sales & Customer Service
- Service Design
- Human Capital
Lenz offers bespoke solutions for
- Website design and implementation
- Marketing, social media presence, and content production
- Sales and market-hacking of services
- Analytics and reporting
- Market research and customer satisfaction research
- And much more
You determine the needs and milestones – Lenz Projects finds the right people for the job
The price of projects
Lenz projects are built with a turnkey contract principle in mind, and Lenz is responsible for ensuring that the project goals are met. Projects follow a timetable, and they’re budgeted over a cycle: spring, summer, and fall. Costs include all project expenses, e.g. preparation and planning, as well as the salary for team members and project managers. Extra expenses, such as travel costs, are billed separately.
Here are some examples of Projects which have been designed and tailored by Lenz: